CFP: The Journal of Greco-Roman Studies GRS 59-3(2020, Winter)
Dear Members of GRS,
We would like to invite all to submit original research papers published in The Journal of Greco-Roman Studies, one of the foremost peer-reviewed academic journals in South Korea since 1986. Past authors include Julia Annas, Kurt Raaflaub, Christopher Rowe, Dimitrios Karadimas, L. Pernot, L. Spina, M-P. Noël and Martha Nussbaum. We publish an international issue once a year in December. Submissions should be prepared electronically (preferably uploading a file at our homepage or emailing a file to firstname.lastname@example.org). An abstract with approximately 250 words should accompany the submission. The deadline for the upcoming December issue is October 30, but we welcome submissions throughout the year.
- Manuscript Submission Deadline: October 30th, 2020.
- A manuscript contributor must be registered as an on-line member until October 30th, 2020, by visiting our Home-page (/52). It is recommended for the contributor to upload a file of the manuscript directly at the site. (But if she/he finds it difficult, she/he may send a file to the email address: email@example.com.)
- This issue is an international version, and the manuscript should be written in English, in German, or in French.
- The manuscript should not exceed the length of 6000 words unless the contributor gets permission from the editorial board. The manuscript should include an abstract and about five keywords in English. Even if the manuscript is written in German or in French, the abstract and the keywords should be in English.
- We welcome research notes, book reviews, and reports of international conferences.
- The accepted papers will be published in The Journal of Greco-Roman Studies 59-3(Winter), on December 31st, 2020.
게시물 수정을 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
게시물 삭제를 위해 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.